Re: [IRCA] 17 years in TN. Before then?

> I beg your pardon!
>
> Here in New Mexico, we have a saying: "Poor New Mexico. So far from
> Heaven, so close to Texas..."
Sounds like that would a good thing. Your cloes to paradise.

Mike, your in that part of NM that was originally Texas. I have a cousin
that lives in Roswell, he also is somewhat miss guided.

I think we need to get back to DXing; this has wondered way off topic, but
it is fun.
What are you hearing out your way, anything exciting??
Conditions here are auroral, but not sure why?

Willis, K4APE
Old fort, TN