[IRCA] IBOC hash noted on 840/860 ~ 8:20pm

[IRCA] IBOC hash noted on 840/860 ~ 8:20pm

Could this have been KOA's IBOC?  If so, it interferred with WHAS-840 while
doing
a rerun of the Kentucky Derby that I was trying to hear who won it.
Then the IBOC hash stopped ~8:20pm edt while driving down I26 back toward
Charleston SC.

I also noted WPCI-1490's IBOC on while visiting old Syracuse NY friends in
Greenville SC today,
the hash on 1500/1520 was much louder (and quite irritating) than their
signal on 1490!

I tried for 1590-WABV Abbeville SC while in rainy Greenville at noon, but
not heard on the
car radio.

Fred Nordquist
dry rainless Moncks Corner, SC
33.21756N 79.95798W
FM03AF
AM DX eqt:
Receivers: Sony ICF-2010 & 1999 Dodge Caravan Stock Radio.
Main Antennas: SM1 Loop, Low noise NNE-SSW 75' LW (EWE Config)
Portable Antennas: Two 500' fishing wire spools - roll-out/drill reel-in
BOGs.