[IRCA] For all you commie lovers and CFB haters.

[IRCA] For all you commie lovers and CFB haters.

Item three: Light emitting diodes capable of replacing the
compact
fluorescent light bulbs are now available? No, I am not talking
about
clusters of L E Dees? I am telling you about huge semiconductor
chips
that emit ultraviolet light that is then converted into the
visible
spectrum by means of certain chemicals? At least one automobile
maker is
now installing these new high power white light LEDees as the
primary
headlamps main beams? an outstanding achievement by all
standards? Now
you may ask me how this news connects with radio, and the answer
is that
soon you may be able to replace all the compact fluorescent
light bulbs
with super bright high efficiency LEDees , and by doing so keep
away, at
least from your home the radio frequency noise generated by the
transistorized oscillators that power the compact fluorescents?
More radio hobby related information follows in a few seconds ,
after a
short break? I am Arnie Coro, in Havana?

Bob Young
The People's Republic of Analog, MA