[IRCA] WDCD 1540 Canada IBAC ruining 1530 and 1550 @ midnight EST

That's it, the first one I've heard here at night, haven't really tried for
it until tonight, I'll do a band scan tomorrow night to see how many of
these noise generators are on. I guess you can understand the word easier in
DIGITAL!!!!!!!! HD!!!!!!!!! Stations between your regular stations!!!!!!
These companies should be sued for false, misleading advertising.

Bob Young,
Analog, MA
KB1OKL