Re: [IRCA] Bob Pietsch

To Bob Pietsch's family and to the IRCA Group,

Although I have only been on this list for only two months, I could read his
e-mails and see right away that he was a very giving person. His interests
were in the furtherment of the hobby and I thought his presence was very
refreshing.

I am extending my condolences to his family, but also to the entire DX
community for we are sharing in this loss as well.

As the Spanish language expression goes "Vaya con Dios, amigo".

73/Joe Miller, Troy, MI      AB8YP (ex KD8DLU)

On Fri, 4 May 2007 16:55:55 -0400, David Hochfelder wrote