Re: [IRCA] AM IBOC editorial update

A year ago, doubtless taking note of 'his inevitably litigious future', Lil'
Bobbie strongly hinted thatg HD's future lay in FM, not AM.

    BigKorpseorate Greaszeballs will do well to take his hint. Who needs
them? Their product bores one to sobs. I've plenty of music, constant access to
other nations' broadcasts, and the liberry is just across the bay. They'll order
what's on the shelves.

And they don't jam. They don't lie about jamming. They don't make inflated
claims. They don't pretend to special order books, CDs, and DVDs, they just do
so.

  HD pimps were born too late. Cold War East Bloc tinpots would have
pronounced them geniuses & awarded them medals of honor for Heroism in Free Expression.

 As one writer succinctly expressed, 'everything about HD is a lie'. Said
another to an HD ghoul-poster: "You post to mislead".

And we're supposed to listen to the 'product' from these prevaricators? My
foot.