Re: [IRCA] AM IBOC editorial update

Craig,

Thanks once again. Ok, would the hash drop off that much if all stations
went to the HD mode, dropping the analog, and the person still tuned
across his analog receiver? In other words, what would the R8 sound
like, 10 years from now if everyone goes digital? I was wondering if DX
in analog from other countries could be heard? Presuming this takes
place, which I still rather doubt. I think by 10 years down the road if
IBOC becomes a reality with hundreds of stations 24/7, the average "Joe"
will be long gone, leaving the band dead for the most part.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager