Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Walt,

I am the one that asked the question about the CFB. All I wanted to know
if there are any quiet ones. This thread should not have gone into a
political thing. Fellas, lets move on to DX. Isn't that the real reason
we are here? Infact a while ago I posted some tips.
   By the way, on a different subject. I have a DX friend who does
contract work in South Korea. Often he drives by the tower of 972 khz
(1500 kw). They are strong all over Korea. I told him that we here that
one often.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin