Re: [IRCA] Compact fluorescents

Dan,

I was at Fred Meyer looking at bulbs yesterday and I saw some bulb. I
thought it may be a CFB, but it was shaped like a regular bulb, but it
said something like uses 20 watts and as bright as a 60 watt bulb or
something like that. It was $5. I have no idea what it was. I don't see
why they cannot build a CFB is the same form as a regular bulb.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager