Re: [IRCA] OT: CFBs and CFLs

Dear Comrade-
What communist publication did you copy the propaganda from?? I need to know
to see if you copied it correctly, as I may have a copy of the book.

My info comes directly from the Cuban people who were there at the take
over, I meet them when I was stationed at Guantanamo naval base in 1961.

I believe you got your info from your communist professors.
Eric, We have had this conversation in the past. Let's not go there again.
If you to talk about lets take of the list.