Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Sorry that I ratted yours. Put your tin foil hat back on.

-----Original Message-----
From: willis [mailto:k4ape@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 5:26 PM
To: timkridel@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Tim-

You remind me of the story about the blond and the brunette.
They are walking along together one day, and the
brunette says, "Look at the dead bird!"
And blond looks up into the sky and says, "Where, I don't see any birds??"

There will always be people who will always look in the wrong direction.
There is nothing I can do, other than let go on in a fog. You just don't get
it.