Re: [IRCA] OT: CFBs and CFLs

Tom,

That is why I am beginning to buy a few more packs of regular bulbs when
I go to the store. Keeping a couple hundred bulbs doesn't take all that
much room. I don't want to have to turn off the lights in the house to
DX. :) Of course the LCD ones are available, but as of now, they are an
expensive option and few people will buy them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager