Re: [IRCA] OT: CFBs and CFLs

HEAR HEAR !!!
           I had a gang of them when I moved in to this house &
they do QRM. Most are gone now, just a few where they rarely get
used. One interesting note on florecents back abt 1990 some new
Zenith remotes wouldnt work in the home.  Turned out that some
florecents flooded out the IR reciever. With further research
it was traced to the ballast usualy. When Zenith wasnt making
transformers they made ballasts & they were killing there own TV's !
         The mandate will happen not for good reasons but because
it feels good, looks good & pols get to control you a bit
more. IMHO most pols as children were bullies that continue
to extort lunch money or they were picked on as kids & are now
getting pay back .
          They will have to pry the hi-flush toilet & incandecants out of
my cold dead hand.
73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.