[IRCA] replacements for Imus

Just wondering, as I miss getting my Imus fix on WFAN-660 during sunrise
skip thanks to Al Sharpton (and I don't recall him ever being fired for
concocting the Tawana Brawley scam)...what are the former Imus affiliates
doing to fill the AM drive slot since that crack about the Rutgers female
hoopsters cost the I-Man his job?  Are they picking up the Mike & the Mad
Dog show (Imus' replacement on WFAN), airing other syndicated talkers such
as ESPN's Mike & Mike in the morning, or even running tapes of old Imus
shows?

And are Mike & the Mad Dog going to be a permanent replacement for Imus on
WFAN, or only a temporary stopgap?  How long are they going to keep working
a split shift?  I presume they're still on in the afternoons.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON
(Imus fan since the WNBC days!)