Re: [IRCA] Review of Sony ICF-EX5 "Extra Sensitivity" Portable

Re: [IRCA] Review of Sony ICF-EX5 "Extra Sensitivity" Portable

Here is a place that sells them:

http://www.audiocubes.com/category/Audio+Gear_Portable+and+Home_Radios/product/Sony_ICF-EX5_Extra_Sensitivity_Portable_Radio.html

I would like a copy of the review also.

Bob Young