[IRCA] WNW EWE antenna update

After moving the antenna few more degrees to the NW, I find I even have
a better null on Portland. Add the phaser and the SW EWE in the
equation, putting a great phase on the South/SW, Portland is very weak
during the day and not much better at night. Leaving the NW/N/NE wide
open. Canadians were stronger than ever last night. I should start
sitting on the GYers to try to pick off a few more from Eastern BC
before they all more to FM.
I am quite impressed with the small change I made physically to the
antenna. Now this Summer to raise it up 5-10 more feet.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager