Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's

Dennis

Its been fun to TP DX the last few years from Arizona.  The ewe works very well when I have a good ground which is a little on the hard side to get.  I have two ground rods with a berm around them which I fill with water several times a week.  About 3 weeks ago the ewe was not working in the way that it should have and I found the the problem when I went out to check it.  It turns out a coyote had came into the yard to drink water out of the berm and had pulled the wire out of the control box!  When I get back I am going to made a change to the ewe and I will move it more toward Japan and it will be 20x65x20 from 20x50x20.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ