Re: [IRCA] CFWB,CFCP,CHQB

Bill,

Has CHQB moved to FM too? I have not heard CHQB is many years. They used
to be common in the early 70s, but for some reason by the 80s I never
heard it any longer. I finally logged CFNI 1240 and that was a toughie,
but all are QSL'd too.
By the way CBXQ-540 is a regular here 24/7. Their 40 watts gets out well
from the West side of the Island.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin