Re: [IRCA] [am] IBOC comments

Russ,

Good comments. Also who can hear AM IBOC all that well? In most cases
the AM IBOCer does not even cover their city. Also, there is the
question, If by some strange reason, someone does sub to an IBOC
station, be it sports, or whatever, is the listener still going to have
to put up with the zillion ads. I think that is called "Double dipping".
Well, TV does it. You sub to satellite or cable and yet you also get
tons of ads. I guess the powers that be want radio to go the same way.
Why not? More money!

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager