[IRCA] Try to log WABV! Blah. Impossible!

[IRCA] Try to log WABV! Blah. Impossible!

  At 10:16 PM 4/20/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Paul,

I looked at the 2006 NRC AM Pattern Book and sure wonder which
way they would directionalize if they DO got to 10 kW. It
would look like they'd be trying to cover Gastonia and maybe
Charlotte. That would have to be a sharp lobe to keep co-
channel interference down to other 1590 station.

Have you looked at the FCC data base?

But if the 10 kW is coming this way, it doesn't sound like
it. All the refractive openings to west NC from here hasn't
brought them up before. With 10 kW, I'd expect lots of QRM
to WHPY Clayton/Raleigh.

I'd say no, they're still 1 kW. After all the 2000 listening
sessions on 1590.

I wonder how many more 1590s I'm going to log trying to get
that stupid WABV, Blabbyville (SC) run by that crazy crank
Paul E. B. Walker.

OOPS, sorry Paul. I forgot whom I'm addressing!

Are you SURE you're not signing off at 7:00 PM? Did your
mother teach you to read a clock? Mickey's big hand would
be pointing to "12" and his little hand would point to
"8."

>I wonder if WCSL has lit up their 10KW yet
>

>Paul

73 de Chuckles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina