Re: [IRCA] iBiquity to offer HD subscriptions

Re: [IRCA] iBiquity to offer HD subscriptions

> In The tune of Hello Mary Lou " Hello IPOD, goodbye AM & FM".

I was thinking more... to the tune of Stairway to Heaven..
(sing it with me, gents under the age of 50...)

STAIRWAY TO HD   apologies to Robert Plant and Jimmy Page
--------------

There's a person who's sure all that's digital is gold
And they are buying an HD from Circuit City
And when he tunes in he knows if the antennas are close
In a pinch he can get full quieting

Woe oh oh oh oh oh
And he's buying a HD from Circuit City

There's no dial on the box but he wants some more choice
And you know sometimes technology has its price
In a city in the next state there's some news that is bad
But he is too far away... to receive it

Woe oh oh oh oh oh
And he bought his HD... from Circuit City

There's a feeling he gets when he looks to the west
And the signals are blocked, 'cause their not uBiquity
In my thoughts I have seen Wellbrook loops through through the trees
And the signals of TPs once receiveable

Woe oh oh oh oh oh
And he bought his HD... from Circuit City

Cheers,

--
Colin Newell - Victoria B.C. Canada
www.coffeecrew.com  |  www.dxer.ca