Re: [IRCA] Calling Radio Stations [was: Towers and government]

Re: [IRCA] Calling Radio Stations [was: Towers and government]

Marc,

I believe it. Last winter, I heard an amateur station from Arkansas running
50 watts (distance 850 miles) on the 60 meter band, plus your station's
signal was travelling over saltwater.

Thanks for sharing.

73 Joe Miller, Troy, MI

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:45:27 +0000, Marc DeLorenzo wrote