Re: [IRCA] SC/NC/GA/TN Meet up?

At 05:39 PM 4/16/2007, you wrote:

>What say all of us in the SC/TN/GA/NC area meet up?

Paul, I think you have a great idea.  We in Victoria, BC and environs have been meeting for coffee and camaraderie for several years now.  Sometimes it's 6 months between our evenings, and sometimes just a few weeks.  We always encourage show and tell and overall have a great time sharing experiences.  We have anywhere from 3 to 15 people show up, with the average about 5 or 6.  Go for it!  It's just another great way to enjoy the hobby.........Walt

Checked by AVG Free Edition.