[IRCA] 1450 KIAL Dutch Harbor, AK

I'm wondering if anyone has heard this station.  I notice that the 2006 NRC AM radio list doesn't list 1450 as an active station.  However, watching the Discovery Channel's excellent series about the Alaska Crab fishery clearly shows KIAL 1450 on the air at the beginning of one of the program's about the start of the Ophelia (snow) crab fishery.  NRC mentions 4200 watts, whereas the Radio-Locator website mentions only 1000.  They appear to beam primarily north into the Bering Sea.  I had no luck on this frequency in Masset in February.  There appears to be 2 Alaskans, with the other being on KLAM in Cordova with only 250 watts.  This is close to due north from Masset, whereas KIAL would be close to due West.....My Beverages should be able to take care of that.  .........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC