[IRCA] AM stereo

I bought a brand new Plymouth Horizon in 1988 with an AM stereo radio in it
(don't ask me why) and I too liked it. I ought to go to the junk yard and
pick one up as a matter of fact although I don't think i would like Rush in
stereo any better than in mono, at least there was still some music back in
'88 on AM,

Bob young
Analog, Ma