Re: [IRCA] OT: Semi-Monthly QSL Rant

Well said, again Russ.

In my case, it's not the cost of a casette player...

In fact, I have a nice Marantz Dual Play/Record deck I got form the Rural
Radio Network in Hays, KS.

Why are cassettes still an issue for me? Because the machine isn't hooked up
yet, and even if i could hook it up.. I have no room on my studio desk for
it.

If a DX'er sent me a casette, I would KINDLY contact them by mail, email or
phone and request they supply the aircheck in another method. If they could,
I'd mail the cassette back.. if not, in the trash can it goes.

I also request an SASE, as I don't have time to walk down to the post office
to get them. if a DX'er sends an SASE, or at least 2 stamps.. I can simply
put the QSL Reply in my mailbox out front.

I love my fellow DXing friends, as I am a DX'er.. I love DXing..... but I
have too much going on to listen to casette tapes, hunt down a clip of morse
code or walk to the post office and get stamps

Paul Walker
WABV-AM 1590
Abbeville, SC
www.wabv1590.com