Re: [IRCA] To Les-- (Semi-Monthly QSL Rant)

Re: [IRCA] To Les-- (Semi-Monthly QSL Rant)

Russ,

I have a computer now. I don't know too much about it, but I have the
"One" account through MSN. It is $21.95 a month, slow dial up here, but
it does work. For the $21.95 a month, MSN tosses in the service for Web
TV free. All I have to do each month is to call and they credit me back.
I still have not done any "Total recording" but I have a standalone
DVD/CD recorder (burner) that I can easily copy my DX from cassette to
CD for reception reports. In the report, I also enclose my e mail
address, so the station can QSL me back via e mail if they want to.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager