[IRCA] Solar activity

The link is to a BBC story which says solar activity is at a thousand year
high.  Kind of ties in with the global warming that's occurring.  Much like
the period of time when the Vikings were able to live comfortably in
Greenland, and benign and comfortable conditions happened pretty much world
wide.

Yes, I like global warming.  I have not had to fire up the snow blower at
all this winter for the first time in my life.

This may shed some light on why DX conditions were so much better 25 or 50
years ago.  Even when the current 24/7 stations aren't a factor, things
don't seem as good overall.  Could be..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI