Re: [IRCA] TPs for 7 April

At 14:06 07/04/2007, Nigel wrote:
>Hmm, and I thought yesterday was bad.

I have to agree, Nigel.....listening 1320 to 1330UT netted exactly
one audio, and not all that good: 1566.

The low band didn't even have much in the way of carriers.

Note that Bill and Dennis didn't seem to do so bad
comparatively.  Has the Canadian government passed a law against
trans Pacific DX signals arriving on our shores?

Nick