[IRCA] Long Ago On One Five One Oh

For those who didn't see my little story about the
little radio station in Western Washington and for
someone who wanted to have it up again and I hope that
I'm not boring anyone with it so here goes:    About
twenty-five years ago or so    I said good-bye to all
the snow    To BC i decided to go    on the way I had
on the radio    And when I got to Victoria town    I
tuned the band both up and down    What I heard when I
turned up the sound   To my surprise here's what I
found    From Fifty-Five up to One Fifty-Nine    there
were fifty stations on all the time    Except for one
which did not stay   on the air twenty-four hours a
day   It sounded like it was far away   But it was
only just across the bay    In Mt.Lake Terrace in
Washington way    At sunset of each summer day    The
station announcer would then say    "It's time to end
this broadcast day"    They went off the air to make
way    For fifty thousand watt KGA    Then on the eve
of a chilly day    The station suddenly went away
And has been silent to this day    But I still
remember way back when    The music played on until
then    But it will never be played again    And this
is where my story ends    Thanx for checking this
again   Bill in BC