[IRCA] KNTB, KGRG, KTRO

Bruce Portzer wrote:

> KNTB-1480 in Lakewood is still daytime only, and Enumclaw on 1330
> (KENU or KGRG or whatever it is now) might still be a daytimer.
> KZIZ-1560 hasn't gone full time YET, so it's still technically a
> daytimer though not for long.

I think both KNTB and KGRG are fulltime. The former has a wretched
signal in my direction so there is no sign of it at night. I have
heard the latter with its 26 watts at night but this was several
years ago. Having said that, I couldn't even pick it up during the
daytime last Sunday so maybe with the call letter change, they are
putzing around with it. One never knows.

Meanwhile, KTRO-910 Vancouver WA was heard using its new calls this
evening. I'm not always exactly up to date on things but I would
swear I heard them identify themselves as a Salem Communications
station. The format sounded similar to that of KKOL-1300.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop