Re: [IRCA] Long ago KNBA Vallejo.

Bruce,

I had totally forgotten about the message in KXA's s/off. Yes, I believe
KLSN 96.5 was classical, KUOW, KING FM (Still Classical). Many of the
Puget Sound FMs boom into the coast. A lot of the FMs towers then were
on Cougar Mountain. Quite a few still are. I remember stopping in to
KXRX 96.5 years later and talking to Pat O"Day (KJR fame). He told me
that sure, the Cougar Mt stations came into the coast well. He Knew
that, but where we really need the signal for selling time downtown, the
signal was shadowed and created problems.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager