Re: [IRCA] KVAN Vancouver

Don,

KVAN (Now KBMS) is R&B and 1000/2500 watts now. I believe U2. They were
quite the station in the 60s & 70s. By the mid 70s they became KAAR and
some other calls too and was talk in the evenings. But in KVAN's hey day
they were something else.  I think they are directional to the NW at
night. OK here days but lost at night most nights, especially with KRXR
Gooding ID running 5 KW ND often at night.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager