Re: [IRCA] TP for 04-04-07

Similar reception to yesterday here, except without the audio on 612.
Again pretty much all DU carriers, and the top end of the dial was
especially poor.  Most of the time couldn't even detect a carrier on
1566.   Did note one oddity, as I was hearing a pretty strong carrier on
1107 that was high by at least 100 Hz, something I haven't noticed before.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta