Re: [IRCA] KLIB-1110-Roseville CA

If anyone paid attention, you would know there was an STA (Special temporary
authority) filed and all X Banders and their "sister regular" stations were
allowed to stay on past the 5 year rule while the FCC works out this mess.
Case and point, WHWH 1350 Princeton, NJ is back on as well as it's sister,
1680 WTTM Lindenwold/Philadelphia.

And not necessarily 1110 would have to turn in their license.. after the
rukle was supposedly up or this STA expires, it would be up to the licensee
(Mulitcultural Raido owns both 1110 and 1690) which licensed to turn in.

I know one licensee that had a 570 and 1640.. they turned in the 570 license
as the towers were quite tall and expensive to maintain... compared to one
tower thats under 200 feet.

Paul

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.