[IRCA] Your UNID on 1640

Hi Dave,

    By now, you have probably identified your UNID mentioned several
issues ago in DXN. If not, will you please send me the details - a long
shot, but it may be a TIS in Pender County, NC: WPSF938.... location is
34 23 21 N, 77 41 15 W

    There are several TIS and HAR ops along the coast in the same area,
but if you have info, I can zip over and check them out. I'm not aware
of any 1640 AM stations planning to start up in the area, but I
certainly can be wrong.

    Let me know.

          Very 73 and Best of DX de Mike