Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 05:33:19 +0000
From: vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] 3320 kHz Classical mx. South Africia?
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
st.net>

Listened to 3320kHz from 0500-0558 ut, the station played a classical music
program with a male announcer in what might have been English.  The music
came through ok, but was unable to ID the language.  SABC in South Africa
would be my guess.  To early for DPR Korea, have heard them around 1200 ut.
This station sign-off shortly before 0600 ut.  There is also a 1 kw station
in Peru listed for the frequency.  Has anyone heard the type of program on
3320 kHz?  Passport to world band radio list a sign-off at 0500 ut for this
frequency.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545