Re: [IRCA] k g o turned on its' iboc again

Re: [IRCA] k g o turned on its' iboc again

Hi Patrick, I have a friend that sends me the San Francisco ratings,
and when I looked at this last book, k o i t was number 1, and k g o
was number 2, but also remember, they've made some changes like
dropping their noon news, and certain people like Michael Finny aren't
on there anymore, so, maybe they'll slip back into the number 1 slot,
but if people complain about the iboc noise, then, they'll have to shut
it off, and by the way, this morning, when they tried switching
transmitters, something didn't work, for they were off for about 15 or
20 seconds, and came back on with no iboc, so apparently, they want to
fire it up, but sometimes it fails, and they apparently shut it off at
4 o'clock on the week days for the afternoon news, and if they turn it
on on the week-ends, it'll probably go for 12 hours from 6 A M to 6 pm,
unless they use the new daylight savings pattern change time of 7 15,
that is until Sunday, April first.