Re: [IRCA] good night for high band TA's

Re: [IRCA] good night for high band TA's

Hi Bob-
Back around 2130 I was hearing what sounded like Arabic music on 1580. Yes I
know it may have been really on 1575, but this Drake R-4C wasn't made for
the BCB and I have a converter that places the BCB onto 10 meters. It has a
lack of selectivity.

Anyhow, I wonder if I had a middle eastern station?? I did not pay any
attention as I did not here a het, just the audio.

73's

Willis
Old Fort, TN