Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing...

Re: [IRCA] Another perspective on AM IBOC, from the broadcasters' mailing...

Kevin -

  Surely old news to you, but: From the congressional floor, Ney twice
condemned one Tommy Boulis. Bad, evil, Tommy Boulis!  Boulis, father to Incubus!

  According to reports, the now discredited Ney did this on behalf of old
chum Abramoff, whose pals coveted Mr. Boulis' fleet of small gambling boats which
ply Florida waters.

 Certain people, to use the term loosely, misused courts - weren't they
original? -  to bring Mr. Boulis 'round to their way of thinking, to wit: 'I see. I
take'. Their manner of dress: tinted shades, white slacks, white belt,
entirely too much hair - vintage Don Cheech look.

 Mr. Boulis was relieved of his fleet for just compensation, which of course
was not paid. His protests were addressed by three central casting
stereotypes. They BLOCked him in with their respective cars, and alleviated his Lead
deficiency.

  Years passed, a mystery unsolved, courtesy of placement on Florida's 'Cases
None Dare Touch' file. As with all, truth outs. Three slobs were arrested,
tried, convicted, imprisoned. Pals of Mr. Abramoff who retained the slobs'
peculiar services have yet to be charged.

Wonder how all those indictments said surely to follow in wake of Mr.
Abramoff's sudden loquacity are progressing? Any of his pals arrested on conspiracy
to double park?

 Aspiring magicians strive to learn that which astute crooks long ago
perfected - the best gags are pulled in front of us, those we never see.