[IRCA] QSL report

QSL Report:

THAILAND:  Bangkok VOLMET 6676 and Bangkok Meteorological Radio for shipping
6765.1  f/d paper cards for each station plus personal letter from Ms.
Jantima Niyomchok for CD report and ms. for EE report in 24 days. (Pogue-TN)

U.S.A.:  WWDJ-970, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.  P/d NYC skyline QSL card in 23
months, after a p/d letter referencing WMCA programming received in March
2006. V/s for the new card was:  Stuart Engelke - CE. Original letter on
Salem Meter letterhead, but no reference to Salem on QSL card. New
ownership? (Pogue-TN)

USA:  Non QSL - KNHD-1450, Camden, AR. In the past 40 days I have received a
magazine/catalog and a request for donations from this Jimmy Swaggart
Ministries station, but no QSL. Still keeping my fingers crossed, but I may
have to put something in the collection plate. (Pogue-TN)

Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A

Memphis, Tennessee USA

NRD-535, ICF-2010

Wellbrook LA5030 loop, attic longwire