Re: [IRCA] 1116 kHz Help in IDing (English?)

Re: [IRCA] 1116 kHz Help in IDing (English?)

Hi Dennis,

  Please send your recording this way for a quick listening!!

  Thanks

vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Help needed in IDing the language of a station heard on 03-24-07 @ 1335 UT. The frequency is 1116 kHz. Steve, Pat and others have heard 4BC on this frequency. That brings up another question: 2007 WRTH lists 1116 as having 3AK Melbourne on this frequency. 2006 WRTH lists the call as 4BC. Is that a call letter change, or a mistake by WRTH? My wife and I both listened to the recording and can not really tell. The mp3 is a minute in length. Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Dennis,
Vancouver, Wa

James Niven