[IRCA] KSWB 840 off

Another surprise, I notice KSWB Seaside is off. Nothing new logged
though.
But Kiribati 846 is fairly decent. I can often hear them with KSWB on
with phasing, but the signal is much stronger tonight.
  Another Pacific morning here, Tonga 1017, Marshalls-1098, Tahiti-738,
Fiji 558 & 639 noted too. Bits of 1ZD on 1008 I presume.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager