Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [NRC-AM] Re: DRM vs IBOC

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [NRC-AM] Re: DRM vs IBOC

Scott,

Thanks again. I was told that KRTH 101.1 LA (that used to be strong in
San Diego), is no longer listenable anywhere near KGB 101.5. The IBOC
hash has ruined the reception. But of course KRTH is over 100 miles from
San Diego too.  But if you don't have an issue, no wonder out here over
the mountains I don't detect any IBOC FM hash on any of my radios.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager