Re: [IRCA] Fwd: re:alaskans

Walt,

CKMO I believe puts much more signal North. CKMO is strong enough most
nights anyway. Much stronger than CFAX.
  Over the Brooks Range 500 miles North of Fairbanks on tundra, I can
understand why KBRW is so hard to hear. But I do know that if KNBR was
off during a good Alaskan opening, I would nab it easily. But on nights
that I have heard KBRW tentatively, as //to KYUK 640, KNBR is just too
hard to get around. On the one night I got details and I sent a CD to
the station, the GM wrote back saying the format on the CD matched their
programming, but the gal I heard on the air had left the station, so he
could not check with her. But I keep trying.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager