Re: [IRCA] WWL-870 makes a rare visit to SoCal

Re: [IRCA] WWL-870 makes a rare visit to SoCal

Hi Willis,

KRLD-1080 does make it into San Diego at times, though the slop from
KNX-1070 and XEPRS-1090 is formidable.  KSCO is a bit more common but KRLD
is quite often there.  We also have a station in San Luis Rio Colorado,
Sonora that is noted occasionally.

WWL, WBAP, and WOAI were all nightly visitors on my clock radio in Virginia
in the 1970s.  I used to listen to the Chuck Wagon Gang, and ghost trucker
songs, etc., on WWL each night.  Good memories...

73, Tim