Re: [IRCA] 747 TP carrier this morning in IL

At 22:26 20/03/2007, you wrote:
>Weakish but most definate carrier noted on 747.0 this morning ~ 1134 GMT on
>my 250 ft test NW BOG almost certainly from Sapporo so there may be hope for
>Japan here. I

Good luck, Neil.....I hope we're in for a few more days of quiet
conditions; certainly the last couple of mornings have been a little
on the wild side nearer the Pacific.

Our powerhouses here tend to be 594, 747, 774, 828, 1566, but it
could be different where you are (don't know what your interference
is like, and your path is more northerly than ours ).

best wishes,

Nick