[IRCA] KMTI Test a Burnt River ON

I've heard clear sweep tones at 0019, and possibly
some tones. It was fain at first but now have a beter
null, and helps when WSM music switches to talk. One
or more others in the null, suspect MN with EE talk.
Signal srikes me as too weak for an ID, I'll be lucky
if can get that. Will sick it out further for awhile.
Glad I made the very late rip up here. This is new, of
course. Thanks to all...

Saul