[IRCA] KMTI 650 UT Test

Hi All,

  Can here the morse code and sweep tones here under WSM and 2 spanish speakers, one with SS religion and the other with Mexican National Anthem. KMTI's signal is not super strong, but breaks through the jumble at 0103cdt here in Texas. The EWE comes through again for me, gives me a new station on this frequency.

  Thanks to all concerned in arranging this test.

  Good luck to everyone else in hearing this station.

James Niven