Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KMTI DX Test Tonight

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KMTI DX Test Tonight

Neil,

I know where your coming from. This is the first Winter that I have no
extra maintainance to do on my antennas, except I want to raise my WNW
EWE. I think the extra gain will improre my chances on finally getting
an ID on KBRW Barrow AK. That is the main reason I am doing it. I know I
have heard it as everything matches, but no def ID as yet.
I have never tried a EWE that high though. When I am done it will be
something like 35X55X35.  I have to get some longer PVC piping though
and climb the tree again in the backyard.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager